Pottycats Natural Cat Litter - Pine
Bring a touch of nature into your home with our natural pine wood addition, the best friend of our signature tofu litter.
- Healthier for cats
- Expert in ammonia absorption (cat pee odour)
- Solid clumps for easy scooping and flushing
- Super soft on paws
- Powered for indoors
Variant: Pine Wood
- Kittens or cats with delicate paws.
- A tofu-alternative that prevent cats from eating litter.
- Users of wood pellets without dealing with sifting, sogginess, or sawdust.
Note: Due to the lightweight shape and size of the litter, it may track slightly.
Suitable for: All types of litter boxes including open, covered, sifter, semi or fully automatic self-cleaning litter robot.
Size: 6L; 2.5KG
Usage: 1 pack = 1 cat = 1 month
*Measured for a standard litter box size of 38cm Length x 28cm Wide
Ingredients: 100% Natural Pine Wood
Formulated without oil, fragrance, colourant and synthetic ingredients. Good for cats of all ages.
- Pour the whole pack into the litter box.
- To dispose, scoop and flush daily.
- Replenish a new pack every month.
TIP: For best results, clean the litter box with soap and water once a month.
Storage Care: Use immediately once opened. Keep sealed when not in use up to 6 months. Store in a cool and dry place.
Shipping Fee & Timelines:
- Standard - From RM5 (5-7 working days)
- Expedited - From RM7 (3-5 working days)
- Express - RM30 (1 working day) Klang Valley only
*Free shipping on orders over RM150 applies in West Malaysia only
East Malaysia and Singapore
- EM & SG orders will be calculated at checkout
Helped to reduce the smell further. Use it mixed with the charcoal pellets.
Saya telah menggunakan PottyCats sejak kali pertama saya membela kucing pada PKP pada Mac 2021. Saya dah cuba semuanya - Original, Charcoal , Mix, Poopy Mix, PottyAid. Semuanya mempunyai keistimewaan dan kelebihan tersendiri tetapi Pine formula paling lengkap setakat ini. Tahniah!
Convenient to sieve thru
I've been using PottyAid for a while now but due to lack of availability, switched over to the pine version and to my surprise found it to be much better in terms of absorption of smell and pee, less tack than tofu and much easier to flush. Unfortunately the pine is not available on subscription yet so a bit of a bummer.
I used the training litter on my newly adopted kitten and she took to it immediately. But i recently changed to pine because the one i usually buy was out of stock. I really love it for her. It clumps very well and it masks odor incredibly well. I dont think I can switch to a different litter. Definitely worth subscribing for. And my kitty loves the pottycats box.