Pottycats Natural Cat Litter - Pine
Our natural pine wood adds a touch of nature to your home while keeping your litter box EXTRA dry.
- Frequent pee goers.
- Breakage-resistant, making it perfect for automatic litter box.
- Users of wood pellets without dealing with sifting, sogginess, or sawdust.
- Superior quality for cats health
- Powered to absorb odour indoors
- Solid clumping without breakage for effortless flushing or automatic sifting
- Long-lasting without refills provides convenience and savings
Variant: Pine Wood
Suitable for: All types of litter box including open, covered, sifter or automatic.
Size: 6L; 2.5KG
Usage: 1 pack = 1 cat = 1 month
*Measured for a standard litter box size of 38cm Length x 28cm Wide
Ingredients: Pine wood proprietary blend
Formulated without oil, fragrance, colourant and synthetic ingredients. Good for cats of all ages.
- Pour the whole pack into the litter box.
- To dispose, scoop and flush daily.
- Replenish a new pack every month.
For best results: Use it with our PottyBox, and clean it monthly with soap and water.
Storage Care: Use immediately once opened. Keep sealed when not in use up to 6 months. Store in a cool and dry place.
Shipping Fee & Timelines:
- Standard - From RM5 (5-7 working days)
- Expedited - From RM7 (3-5 working days)
- Express - RM30 (1 working day) Klang Valley only
*Free shipping on orders over RM150 applies in West Malaysia only
East Malaysia and Singapore
- EM & SG orders will be calculated at checkout
Clump well. Does it job. Work well with petkit pura x.
My cat never complain
First time using it and my cat is ok with it. When cleaning we noticed it absorbs pee better and has great clumping properties. Will repeat order
I have a picky kitty and have had bad experiences with certain tofu brands that was rejected by Minx but she took to pine potty cat brand instantly and was using the litter robot again after the change of litter. Thank you!
As always...LOVE this pine litter...never fails to impress me 😻 It is highly efficient in every aspect of litter usage ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
But the only downside is litter tracking is quite messy, so need to have a high and big litter box to prevent all the litter scattering!!